Making the switch to solar power may seem complicated, especially if you’re completely unfamiliar with how the technology works or how it can be best suited to your home. But hiring a professional solar consultant you can trust is the first step to taking the guesswork out of going solar. Going solar for your home with Bright Planet Consulting means you’ll also work with our preferred partner, Energy Service Partners. And you can get excited about how our combined services will bring you the most benefits to your solar investment!
First off, if you already know the benefits of going solar for your home, your probably on board with what making the switch to solar energy provides:
- Significantly reduced power bills amounting to thousands of dollars saved yearly
- Energy freedom from the corporate corruption of power companies like PG&E
- Stability and peace of mind during planned power blackouts
- Becoming an active contributor for a sustainable environment and future
While you’ll be gaining these benefits for years to come after you make the switch to solar power, let’s talk about the benefits you’ll receive when you work with Bright Planet Consulting and Energy Service Partners.
A Focus on Client Education
You know, with so many technical terms, loan & leasing options, tax credits, and concerns about the efficiency of your solar system, going solar may seem like an overwhelming process. But at Bright Planet Consulting, our focus is on client education, so you can feel confident every step of the way in your transition to solar energy. Before you transition to working with Energy Service Partners, our services will guide you through:
- Low-interest financing with specialized solar loans
- Your qualification for all relevant incentives, rebates, credits, and tax breaks
- Engineering and customizing a professional solar PV system that delivers the highest savings and return on investment (ROI)
And we do all of this with a passion for explaining the best options to every individual homeowner through thorough explanation and by answering any and all questions you may have.
Solar Power Installation with Energy Service Partners
After customizing your home’s solar plan through in-depth consulting and expert knowledge about solar technology and the industry’s best practices, Energy Service Partners will implement your customized solar plan. As a preferred partner for Bright Planet Consulting, Energy Service Partners delivers the quality and expertise that’s a part of our commitment to you. You’ll become a member of the community of over thousands of California residents served by Energy Service Partners in their transition to solar power through the company’s focus on:
- Outstanding experience through a commitment to world-class customer service
- Usage of the highest quality materials and industry-leading advanced photovoltaic solar products
- Expert field installations through the refinement of processes in over thousands of solar projects
- Efficiency and speed during installations to get your savings to you as quickly as possible
And you don’t just have to take our word for it that Energy Service Partners is outstanding when it comes to solar system installation. Recently, Energy Service Partners worked with TJ Dillishaw, UFC World Champion, to complete a solar installation for his home. You can see his story of solar transformation right here!
Steal the Spotlight
Now that you know a little bit more about the solar consulting process with Bright Planet Consulting and our preferred installation partner, Energy Service Partners, you’re well on your way to stealing the spotlight by creating your own story of solar power transformation. To get started, you can calculate your solar savings below and schedule a consultation for your home today!